Ahnentafel of Donna Carroll Smith
Please email Donna Baker at
Names with* are pictured on photo album page
Generation No. 1
1. Donna Carroll Smith1, born October 23, 1953 in Nassawadox, VA1. She was the daughter of
2. Donald Carroll Smith and 3. Norma Jean Wolfe(Davis)*. She married Joe Scott Baker1 May 26, 1977 in home of John Joe & Marie Baker. He was the son of John Joseph Baker* and Marie Emma Birch.
Children of Donna Smith and Joe Baker are:
i. Ryan Kane Baker1, born December 11, 1977 in Salisbury, Maryland.1.
More about Ryan Kane Baker:
won wrestling scholarship to VA Tech
ii. Joshua Shane Baker1, born December 08, 1981 in Salisbury, Maryland1.
iii. Jessica Rachel Baker1, born July 17, 1987 in Chesapeake, Va1.
Generation No. 2
2. Donald Carroll Smith1, born November 22, 1928 in Onancock, Virginia1; died February 15, 1974 in Korea1. He was the son of 4. Walter Wise Smith and 5. Annie Scott. He married twice. He married 3. Norma Jean Wolfe(Davis) March 03, 1951 in Snow Hill, Maryland1. Divorced in 1972. He married Hyo Kwak Sun in 1973.
More About Donald Carroll Smith:
Burial: Onancock, VA* Military service: Career Army. Spent 9 years stationed in Germany...two tours in Korea1
3. Norma Jean Wolfe(Davis)1, born April 19, 1932 in Norfolk, VA1. She was the daughter of 6. Ralph Norman Wolf and 7. Carrie Frances Scott.
Children of Donald Smith and Norma Wolfe(Davis) are:
Dale Leonard Smith1, born February 06, 1955 in Norfolk, VA1;
married & divorced(1) Beth Pace ; married (2) Susan Kelley;.
More About Dale Leonard Smith:
Occupation: Corporate Attorney1
Denise Lynette Smith1, born October 22, 19591;
married Robert Ephrum Maddox Jr. October 03, 1987 in their home in Pocomoke City, Maryland.
1 iii. Donna Carroll Smith, born October 23, 1953 in Nassawadox, VA;
married Joe Scott Baker May 26, 1977 in home of John Joe* & Marie Baker. Divorced 1993
Child of Donald Smith and Hyo Kwak Sun is:
i. Donnell Smith1, born 19741.
Generation No. 3
4. Walter Wise Smith 1* , born April 04, 1888 in Accomack County, Virginia1; died July 29, 1958 in Onancock, Virginia1. He was the son of 8. James E Smith and 9. Margaret White. He married 5. Annie Scott.*
5. Annie Scott*1, born 18901; died 1973 in Accomack County Nursing Home, Parksley, VA1. She was the daughter of 10. Tully Wise Scott, Jr..
More About Annie Scott:
Religion: Member Andrews Chapel Methodist Church, Cashville, VA1
Residence: Had a farm across the street from Onancock Cemetery where she is now buried.1
Children of Walter Smith* and Annie Scott* are:
2 i. Donald Carroll Smith, born November 22, 1928 in Onancock, Virginia; died February 15, 1974 in Korea; married (1) Norma Jean Wolfe ( Davis, Smith Sprague*) March 03, 1951 in Snow Hill, Maryland. married (2) Kwak Hyo Sun;
ii. Margaret Smith1, born November 19, 19111; died August 10, 19961; married (1) Edmund Hamilton II; married (2) Oscar Harrison; married (3) Roy Henderson.
iii. Geraldine Smith1, born November 12, 1921 in Onancock, VA1; died October 03, 1999 in Richmond, VA1; married George Budd.
More About Geraldine Smith:
Missing: She had emotional problems and was in and out of state hospitals until the family finally lost track of her in the 1960's1
iv. Baby Boy Smith1, born 1913 in Died at birth1; died 1913 in Onancock, VA1. Burial: Onancock Cemetary1
6. Ralph Norman Wolf1, born January 29, 1902 in Elizabeth, NY1; died January 15, 1975 in Dothan, AL1. He was the son of 12. John H Wolf and 13. Effie Mae Guise. He married 7. Carrie Frances Scott.
More About Ralph Norman Wolf:
Occupation: Watch maker & musician - played several horned instruments, mainly trumpet1
7. Carrie Frances Scott1, born September 24, 1911 in Hallwood, Va1; died June 17, 1980 in Bloxom, Va1. She was the daughter of 14. William Js Scott *and 15. Martha F.Young.
More About Carrie Frances Scott:
Interests: Played music for silent movies. Ran a gift shop in Onancock. Learned to repair watches from her husband, Ralph.
Child of Ralph Wolf and Carrie Scott is:
3 i. Norma Jean Wolfe(Davis)*, born April 19, 1932 in Norfolk, VA; married (1) Donald Carroll Smith March 03, 1951 in Snow Hill, Maryland. married (2) William A. Sprague;
Generation No. 4
He was the son of 16. Ezekiel Y. Smith Jr and 17. Margaret Jester. He married 9. Margaret White January 29, 1887.
More About James E Smith:
Burial: Onancock Cemetary8
9. Margaret White3,4, born April 01, 18705,6; died December 19, 1939 in Onancock, Va7,8. She was the daughter of 18. Louis H. White and 19. Mary Drummond.
More About Margaret White:
Burial: Onancock Cemetary8
Children of James Smith and Margaret White are:
4 i. Walter Wise Smith, born April 04, 1888 in Accomack County, Virginia; died July 29, 1958 in Onancock, Virginia; married Annie Scott.
ii. Thomas Smith9, born 18899; died 19659; married Neta.
iii. G. Leonard Smith9.
More About G. Leonard Smith:
Property: Real estate in Tidewater area9
iv. Baby Smith9, born December 15, 18929.
10. Tully Wise Scott, Jr., born Bet. 1845 - 1850. He was the son of 20. Tully Wise Scott, Sr..
Children of Tully Wise Scott, Jr. are:
5 i. Annie Scott, born 1890; died 1973 in Accomack County Nursing Home, Parksley, VA; married Walter Wise Smith.
ii. Carroll T Scott, died Bef. 1973; married Florence Edna Fitchett.
More About Carroll T Scott:
Insurance Agent for Lincoln National Life Insurance Company
Graduate of Hampden-Sydney College and member/past president of alumni association. He was a member of the American Legion (westhampton Post # 84) and member of several country clubs: Cavalier Club of Virginia Beach, Keswick and Farmington Country Clubs of Charlottesville.
Military service: Army Major in World War II Adjutant-General's Department
Occupation: Insurance agent
iii. Sister Scott.
12.John H Wolf9, born 18699; died April 1907 in Middletown, PA9. He married 13. Effie Mae Guise May 09, 1899 in Steelton, PA.
More About John H Wolf:
Occupation: Draftsman & pattern maker9
13. Effie Mae Guise9, born 18779; died 1908 in Niagra Falls, NY9. She was the daughter of 26. Franklin Guise and 27. Maria Whistler( Wheeler).
Children of John Wolf and Effie Guise are:
6 i. Ralph Norman Wolf, born January 29, 1902 in Elizabeth, NY; died January 15, 1975 in Dothan, AL; married Carrie Frances Scott.
ii. Amanda Viola Wolf9, born March 19009; died January 12, 19729; married John Y. Stone November 1917.
iii. Earl Lester Wolf9, born December 12, 1904 in Elizabeth, NJ9; died September 18, 1973; married Doris Gertrude Casey April 11, 1932 in Smithport, PA9.
14. William Js Scott9, born 18619; died 19159. He was the son of 28. John T Scott and 29. Caroline. He married 15. Martha F.Young.
More About William Js Scott:
Note: Accidently poisoned his 3 yr old daughter, Eunice. He carried this guilt until his death.9
Occupation: Farmer. Worked in lumber yard9
15. Martha F.Young9, born 18679; died 19589. She was the daughter of 30. William T. Young and 31. Mary William Bird.*
Children of William Scott and Martha F.Young are:
7 i. Carrie Frances Scott, born September 24, 1911 in Hallwood, Va; died June 17, 1980 in Bloxom, Va; married (1) Ralph Norman Wolf; married (2) Harry Winslow Davis.
ii. Leon Scott9, born 18929; died 1944 in Bloxom, Va9; married Sally in Pennsylvania9.
iii. Eunice Scott9.
iv. Fred Scott9.
v. Mulfred Scott9, married Lillian Allen.
vi. Leonard Scott*, married Ruby.
Generation No. 5
16. Ezekiel Y. Smith Jr10. He was the son of 32. Ezekiel Smith Sr. He married 17. Margaret Jester January 29, 1887.
17. Margaret Jester10.
Children of Ezekiel Jr and Margaret Jester are:
8 i. James E Smith, born January 23, 1864; died July 31, 1945 in Onancock, Va; married Margaret White January 29, 1887.
ii. Josephina Smith, born 1854; married James T Edwards October 07, 1874.
iii. Loyd M Smith, born 1856; married Mary E Fisher November 10, 1880.
iv. Ella S. Smith, born 1858.
v. Joseph A. Smith, born 1870.
vi. Allie May Smith, born 1912.
18. Louis H. White11,12. He was the son of 36. George W. White and 37. Charlotte Badger. He married 19. Mary Drummond 186613.
More About Louis H. White:
19. Mary Drummond13,14.
Child of Louis White and Mary Drummond is:
9 i. Margaret White, born April 01, 1870; died December 19, 1939 in Onancock, Va; married James E Smith January 29, 1887.
20. Tully Wise Scott, Sr., born 1820; died January 15, 1860. He was the son of 40. Severn Scott and 41. Anne "Nancy" Smith.
More About Tully Wise Scott, Sr.:
Children of Tully Wise Scott, Sr. are:
10 i. Tully Wise Scott, Jr., born Bet. 1845 - 1850.
ii. John W Scott17, born 184917.
More About John W Scott:
iii. Susan Scott.
iv. William H Scott.
v. Mary A. Scott.
vi. Thomas C. "Thad" Scott.
26. Franklin Guise, born 1832; died 1918. He married 27. Maria Whistler( Wheeler).
27. Maria Whistler( Wheeler), born 1836; died September 18, 1904.
Children of Franklin Guise and Maria Wheeler) are:
13 i. Effie Mae Guise, born 1877; died 1908 in Niagra Falls, NY; married John H Wolf May 09, 1899 in Steelton, PA.
ii. Ida Elizabeth Guise, born 1872; died April 03, 1935 in At home of Earl Wolfe of stroke.
More About Ida Elizabeth Guise:
Burial: Niagra Falls, NY
iii. Thomas Elmer Guise18, born 187318; died January 12, 1946 in Niagra Falls, NY18; married Unknown Abt. 1930.
iv. Amanda Guise18, born 186818; died 191318; married William Johns.
More About William Johns:
Occupation: owned and operated a milk route18
v. Willis Guise18.
vi. Samuel Guise18,
More About Samuel Guise:
died 1893 in died in his late 20's; maybe a railroad accident18.
vii. Brother Guise18, died 196418.
viii. Oliver Guise18.
28. John T Scott18. He married 29. Caroline.
Child of John Scott and Caroline is:
14 i. William Js Scott, born 1861; died 1915; married Martha F.Young.
30. William T. Young18, born 184018; died 1889 in Accomack County, Virginia18. He was the son of 60. David Young and 61. Margaret Wessells. He married 31. Mary William Bird February 16, 1865.
31. Mary William Bird18, born August 11, 184418; died 193818. She was the daughter of 62. John W. Bird II and 63. Nancy Bloxom.
More About Mary William Bird:*
Nick named: "MA"18
Children of William Young and Mary W. Bird are:
15 i. Martha F.Young, born 1867; died 1958; married William Js Scott.
ii. Sadie Young18, born 187818; died 197018; married Floyd S. Lewis.
More About Sadie Young:
Burial: Modestown Baptist Church Cemetery18
Note: Lived alone in her nineties! Walked to church18
Religion: Member of Modestown Baptist Church, Va18
iii. Alice Young18, died in Died of cancer (head)18.
More About Alice Young:
Note: never married.18
iv. William Young18, married Annie.
Generation No. 6
32. Ezekiel Smith Sr19.
Child of Ezekiel Smith Sr is:
16 i. Ezekiel Y. Smith Jr, married Margaret Jester January 29, 1887.
36. George W. White20,21. He married 37. Charlotte Badger October 18, 1843.
37. Charlotte Badger22,23.
Child of George White and Charlotte Badger is:
18 i. Louis H. White, married Mary Drummond 1866.
40. Severn Scott, born 1765. He married 41. Anne "Nancy" Smith 1818.
41. Anne "Nancy" Smith.
Child of Severn Scott and Anne Smith is:
20 i. Tully Wise Scott, Sr., born 1820; died January 15, 1860.
60. David Young24, born Abt. 181024; died 185324. He was the son of 120. William Young IV and 121. Sally Hinman (?). He married 61. Margaret Wessells August 1832.
61. Margaret Wessells24.
Child of David Young and Margaret Wessells is:
30 i. William T. Young, born 1840; died 1889 in Accomack County, Virginia; married Mary William Bird February 16, 1865.
John W. Bird II, born 1806; died 1857. He was the son of 124. William Bird and 125. Caziah Hinman. He married 63. Nancy Bloxom.
Notes for John W. Bird II:
John's will was probated 30 Nov 1857 in Accomack Co, VA.(7272) In his will, signed 30 May 1855, John W. Byrd named: a wife, Nancy (land held in her own rite, dower and one negro woman Leah); 4 sons, George W. (land adjoining Edmund Bell, Parker land where George by Riley resides), William R. (under 21, land near school house), Littleton M. (under 21, south end of Fisher land), John O. (under 21, north end of Mason and Fisher land adjoining Custis W. Byrd dec'd, shoemakers shop at store house); 5 daughters, Sarah A. Mason, Eveline Kelly, Susannah Byrd (under 21), Mary Byrd (under 21) and Elizabeth Trader, w/o Samuel Trader. The executors were George W. Byrd and James Mason. Witnesses were Wm. S. Fletcher, Harvey Johnson and S.J. Marshall. Sureties on the bond for probate were George W. Byrd, Richard Mason, John C. Wessells, and Major Mason Senr (Acc Co Wills, 1846-82, p. 260).
63. Nancy Bloxom24, born December 12, 180624; died February 07, 189624. She was the daughter of 126. Major Bloxom and 127. Elizabeth Hope.
Children of John Bird and Nancy Bloxom are:
31 i. Mary William Bird*, born August 11, 1844; died 1938; married William T. Young February 16, 1865.
ii. Elizabeth Bird24, born October 12, 182624; died October 09, 182924.
iii. George W Bird24, born March 10, 182924.
iv. Sarah Ann Bird24, born November 14, 183024; married James Mason on February 16, 1848.
v. Eveline Bird24, born January 13, 183324; died September 30, 191024; married Elijah B. Kelly January 05, 1854 in Accomack Co. Virginia.
vi. Elizabeth Jain Bird24, born June 27, 183524; died February 21, 186524; married Samuel C. Hutson/Trader March 27, 1855 in Worchester Co., MD.
More About Samuel C. Hutson/Trader:
Note: It appears thatSamuel was born to un-married parents24
vii. Susannah Bird24, born September 07, 183724; married Jessie Dickerson, Jr. April 08, 1856.
viii. John Osborn Bird24, born January 30, 184024; died May 12, 184324.
ix. Littleton Major Bird24, born 184224; died 186524.
x. William Riley Bird24*, born May 26, 184924; married Margaret J Byrd 1870 in Guilford.
married Orinthia E.
Generation No. 7
120. William Young IV24, born 177624; died 183424. He was the son of 240. William Young III. He married 121. Sally Hinman (?) Abt. 1800.
121. Sally Hinman (?)24.
Children of William Young and Sally (?) are:
60 i. David Young, born Abt. 1810; died 1853; married Margaret Wessells August 1832.
ii. Ann Young24, married William Taylor.
William Bird, born Abt. 1770. He was the son of 248. John W. Bird and 249. Mary. He married 125. Caziah Hinman.
Notes for William Bird:
William's will was probated 28 Feb 1825 in Accomack Co, VA.(6673) In his will, signed 23 Jan 1825, William Bird named a son John Bird, who he left the land and house where I now live and the land bought from Spencer D. Fletcher. If John died before age 21 years, then it was to go to James Thorns. He also left Elizabeth Thorns (relationship not noted) his houseman lands called my Bloxom land and Taylor land, as long as she lives single. If she marries or death, then to her son James Thorns. Witnessess were Nathaniel S. Topping, Nancy Bird and Griffin Bishop. Giving oaths at probate were Nathaniel S. Topping and William Nock of Zadock. Securities for the bond to probate were Walter D. Bayne, Thomas R. Joynes and Raymond Riley.
125. Caziah Hinman.
Children of William Bird and Caziah Hinman are:
62 i. John W. Bird II, born 1806; died 1857; married Nancy Bloxom.
ii. William Bird.
126. Major Bloxom24, born Bef. 176024; died Aft. 182424. He was the son of 252. Richard Bloxom, Sr and 253. Margaret Simpson. He married 127. Elizabeth Hope.
127. Elizabeth Hope24, died Abt. 182424. She was the daughter of 254. George Hope II and 255. Nancy Taylor.
Children of Major Bloxom and Elizabeth Hope are:
63 i. Nancy Bloxom, born December 12, 1806; died February 07, 1896; married (1) John W. Bird II; married (2) John W. Bird II; married (3) George Bloxom.
ii. Narcissa Bloxom, married George Bloxom.
Generation No. 8
240. William Young III24, born Abt. 174524.
Child of William Young III is:
120 i. William Young IV, born 1776; died 1834; married Sally Hinman (?) Abt. 1800.
248. John W. Bird, born 1745; died 1829. He was the son of 496. Solomon Bird and 497. Ann Bull. He married 249. Mary 1768.
249. Mary, born Abt. 1745.
Children of John Bird and Mary are:
124 i. William Bird, born Abt. 1770; married Caziah Hinman.
ii. Nancy Bird, born 1775.
iii. 2 d/o Bird, born 1780.
iv. 3 d/o Bird, born 1892.
v. John E. Bird, Jr., born 1784; died 1816; married Elizabeth 'Betsy' Poulson on May 29, 1809.
vi. Mary Bird, born 1787; married John Harmon.
Children of John Bird and Ester Ross are:
i. Hessy Bird, born Abt. 1791; married Tully Wise Fiser October 26, 1809.
Notes for Tully Wise Fiser:
The range of Tully's possible birth year from census records are as follows: he is assumed to have been the 10-16 year old male in the household of George Christopher, husband of Susanna Fisher, in 1800, born 1784-1790; 1810, born 1785-1795; 1820, born 1775-1795; 1830, born 1780-1790; 1840, born 1780-1790; 20 Aug 1850, age 63, born 1787. The key census here is 1810 and 1850. 1810 shows the controlling earliest year as 1785 and the latest year in several census is 1790. Since there is very good correlation among all these census, there is no reason to doubt the 1850 census, which shows he was born in 1787. It should also be noted that older persons almost always over estimated their age, which supports the assumption that he was not born before 1787. Tully (6402) was the son of Thomas Fisher and Naomi (-----).
Tully died 1852 at 65 years of age.
ii. 6 d/o Bird, born 1795.
iii. Ebron Bird, born October 06, 1802.
iv. Thomas Bird, born October 06, 1802; died July 19, 1868.
Notes for Thomas Bird:
His body was interred in Byrd Cem, Gladding Ld Rd, Mearsville, Acc Co, VA.(6409)
v. Catherine Bird, born Abt. 1805; died April 14, 1885; married William Martin December 31, 1827.
Notes for Catherine Bird:
She was listed as a resident in the census report 1850 in Accomack Parish, Acc Co, VA.(6416) Her tombstone at the Old Messongo Baptist Church Cemetery shows her as "Kittie Martyn, w/o William Martyn, died 14 Apr 1885, aged about 80 years". Her marriage record showed her as the daughter of John Bird.
252. Richard Bloxom, Sr24, born 171524; died 178624. He was the son of 504. William Bloxom and 505. Elizabeth Unknown. He married 253. Margaret Simpson.
253. Margaret Simpson24, born 174024; died Abt. 176024.
Child of Richard Bloxom and Margaret Simpson is:
126 i. Major Bloxom, born Bef. 1760; died Aft. 1824; married Elizabeth Hope.
254. George Hope II24. He married 255. Nancy Taylor.
255. Nancy Taylor24.
Child of George Hope and Nancy Taylor is:
127 i. Elizabeth Hope, died Abt. 1824; married Major Bloxom.
Generation No. 9
Solomon Bird, born Abt. 1704; died 1784. He was the son of 992. John Bird. He married 497. Ann Bull Abt. 1743.
Notes for Solomon Bird:
Solomon's will was probated 30 Nov 1784 in Accomack Co, VA.(6288) In his will dated 28 Sep 1784, Solomon Bird mentioned no land, but made bequests to three daughters, Esther, Rebecca, and Scarbrough Bird. Witnessess included Major and Nathaniel Bird.
497. Ann Bull, born 1716. She was the daughter of 994. Tobias Bull II and 995. Frances.
Children of Solomon Bird and Ann Bull are:
248 i. John W. Bird, born 1745; died 1829; married (1) Mary 1768; married (2) Ester Ross 1790.
ii. Solomon Bird Jr, born 1746.
iii. Elijah(?) Bird, born 1748.
iv. Daniel(?) Bird Sr., born 1750.
v. Frances Bird, born 1751.
vi. Hezekiah(?) Bird, born 1755.
vii. Esther Bird(, born 1758.
viii. Rebecca Bird, born 1760.
ix. Scarbrough Bird, born 1762.
504. William Bloxom24, born 168724; died 174824. He was the son of 1008. John Bloxam and 1009. Mary Johnson. He married 505. Elizabeth Unknown.
505. Elizabeth Unknown24, born 169024.
Children of William Bloxom and Elizabeth Unknown are:
252 i. Richard Bloxom, Sr, born 1715; died 1786; married Margaret Simpson.
ii. Mary Bloxom24.
Generation No. 10
992. John Bird, born Abt. 1673; died February 1727/28. He was the son of 1984. Edward Bird and 1985. Ebourne.
Notes for John Bird:
John's will was probated 5 Mar 1727/8 in Accomack Co, VA.
Children of John Bird are:
496 i. Solomon Bird, born Abt. 1704; died 1784; married Ann Bull Abt. 1743.
ii. Nathaniel Bird Sr., born 1702; died February 29, 1780; married Cathren (-----) 1720.
iii. Daniel Bird, born Abt. 1706; died 1751; married Margaret (-----) 1734.
Notes for Daniel Bird:
Daniel's will was probated 29 Mar 1758 in Accomack Co, VA.(6312) In 1740 Daniel Bird purchased 125 acres of land on Messongo Creek from George Philbee (Whitelaw, p. 1274). His estate was administered to his widow, Margaret Bird, who made oath that the will of the said Daniel was destroyed as she believes. Middleton Mason and Benjamin Parks were the securities (Acc Orders, 1744-1753, 26 Jun 1751, p. 507). But Susannah Bird brought suit against Margaret and the other hiers. The Court order that depositions filed by Henry Fletcher and William Melson be recorded and the substance thereof be established as the last will and testament of Daniel Bird, deceased, and that the former administration granted on his estate be revoked, and that the defendant, widow of the said testator, be summoned to take upon her the administration of the said estate. Daniel Bird's nuncupative will, probated 29 Mar 1758, specified: To daughter Susannah Bird my land where I now live containing 125 acres. My now wife to have use of same during her widowhood. To my 2 daughters, Mary and Scarburgh. To Solomon Bird. 4 daughters, Rachel Mason, Elizabeth Parks, Mary Bird and Scarburgh Bird. Wife Margaret. Proved by Henry Fletcher and William Melson (Acc Co Wills&c, 1757-1761, p. 39).
iv. Ebron Bird, born 1708.
v. Major Bird, born September 1708; married Sarah (-----) 1730.
Notes for Major Bird:
In 1740 Major Bird purchased from Ansley and Tabitha Lingo 300 acres of land and marsh at Muddy Creek. It is doubtful that he left any male heir, as the land later was found in the possession of an Elizabeth Bird, who apparently remained unmarried, and a Lucretia who became the wife of Charles Broadwater (Whitelaw, pp. 1206-7).
994. Tobias Bull II. He was the son of 1988. Tobias Bull and 1989. Rebeccah. He married 995. Frances.
Children of Tobias Bull and Frances are:
497 i. Ann Bull, born 1716; married Solomon Bird Abt. 1743.
ii. Tobias Bull III, married Arcadia Melson.
iii. Daniel Bull.
iv. Esther Bull.
v. Peggy Bull.
vi. Benjamin Bull.
1008. John Bloxam24. He married 1009. Mary Johnson.
1009. Mary Johnson24.
Children of John Bloxam and Mary Johnson are:
504 i. William Bloxom, born 1687; died 1748; married Elizabeth Unknown.
ii. Mary Bloxom24, married John Baker.
Generation No. 11
1984. Edward Bird, born Abt. 1645; died 1697. He married 1985. Ebourne 1672.
1985. Ebourne, born 1656. She was the daughter of 3970. William Ebourne and 3971. Margaret.
Child of Edward Bird and Ebourne is:
992 i. John Bird, born Abt. 1673; died February 1727/28.
1988. Tobias Bull. He married 1989. Rebeccah.
Children of Tobias Bull and Rebeccah are:
994 i. Tobias Bull II, married Frances.
ii. Richard Bull, married Esther.
iii. Benjamin Bull.
Generation No. 12
3970. William Ebourne. He married 3971. Margaret.
Child of William Ebourne and Margaret is:
1985 i. Ebourne, born 1656; married Edward Bird 1672.Web site copyright 1996-2005 by Barbara Cox. Page updated February 20, 2005 (wls)
Return to the GHOTES home page