AHNENTAFEL of Anne YOUNGBLOOD Zink
Prepared and Shared by Anne Zink, Ghotesperson
July 20, 1996
- FIRST GENERATION
- 3. Anne YOUNGBLOOD, b. 5 April 1927, Providence Hospital, Detroit,
Wayne County, MI; m. 20 Dec. 1961, St. Joan of Arc, St. Clair Shores,
Macomb County, MI to Robert David ZINK, b. 21 Jan 1930, Bartlesville,
OK. Anne and Bob have 3 children.
- SECOND GENERATION
- 6. Paul Matthew YOUNGBLOOD, b. 22 Sept 1885, Stonefort, Saline County, IL; m. 23 June 1919,
Chicago, Cook County, IL, Genevieve Louise SKINNER. Paul d. 2 Feb 1929, Providence Hospital,
Detroit, Wayne County, MI and was buried in Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Farmington, MI. Paul and
Vieve had 1 child.
- 7. Genevieve Louise SKINNER, b. 6 Sept. 1880, LaGrange, Lewis County, MO; m. 23 June 1919,
Chicago, Cook County, IL, Paul Matthew YOUNGBLOOD. Genevieve d. 5 July 1963, Bon Secours
Hospital, Grosse Pointe, Wayne County, MI and was buried in Holy Sepulchre Cemetery,
- THIRD GENERATION
- 14. Charles Sloan SKINNER, b. 9 Sept. 1852, LaGrange, Lewis County, MO; m. 25 Mar 1877,
"Hickory Grove," near Canton, Lewis County, MO, Ellen Teresa STEWART. Charles d. 4 August
1915, St. Louis, MO. Charles and Ellie had 8 children.
- 15. Ellen Teresa STEWART, b. 25 April 1856, Canton, Lewis County, MO; m. 25 Mar 1877, in a
double wedding ceremony with her best friend, at the STEWART family home "Hickory Grove" near
Canton, Lewis County, MO, Charles Sloan SKINNER. Ellen d. 20 May 1920, St. Louis, MO.
- FOURTH GENERATION
- 28. Charles Sloan SKINNER, b. 16 Aug 1813, Marietta, Washington County, OH; m. (1) Mary Ann
Sophia CASHMAN (b. 15 Jan 1814; d. 19 Sept. 1838, LaGrange, Lewis County, MO). Charles m.
(2) 16 Jan 1840, Marion County, MO, Charlotte Riley HENDERSON. Charles graduated from the
University of Ohio as valedictorian of the class of 1833. He d. 13 Aug 1856, La Grange, Lewis
County, MO. Charles and Charlotte had 9 children.
- 29. Charlotte Riley HENDERSON, b. 28 Nov 1812, Accomac County, VA; m. 16 Jan 1840, Marion
County, MO, Charles Sloan SKINNER. Charlotte d. 29 Apr. 1897, Lewis County, MO.
- 30. William H. STEWART, b. 27 Feb. 1811, Fairfax County, VA; m. (1) 1842, VA, Ann
WHALEY; m. (2) 3 Feb 1846, Eliza Jane BEVANS. William d. 4 Sept. 1890 at his home "Hickory
Grove" near Canton, Lewis County, MO. William and Eliza had 11 children.
- 31. Eliza Jane BEVANS, b. 11 Feb 1824, Allegany County, MD; m. 3 Feb 1846, Lewis County,
MO, William H. STEWART. Eliza d. 26 Sept 1887, Lewis County, MO.
- FIFTH GENERATION
56. William SKINNER, b. 22 Feb. 1768, Carlisle, PA; m. 3 July 1794, Ohio County, VA (WV)
Mary CHAMBERS. William d. 14 Dec. 1840, Pt. Harmar, Marrietta, Washington County, OH and
is buried in the Harmar Cemetery there. Mary and William had 7 children.
- 57. Mary CHAMBERS, b. 8 May 1776 (another source says 1774), probably in PA; m. 3 July 1794,
Ohio County, VA (WV), William SKINNER. Mary is buried in the Pt. Harmar Cemetery, Marietta,
Washington County, OH.
- 58. Samuel HENDERSON, b. 13 Feb. 1788, Accomac County, VA; m. 9 May 1810, Accomac
County, VA, Sarah Ann Parker DRUMMOND. Samuel d. 28 Feb 1847, Marion County, MO where
the family had moved in the early 1840s. Sarah Ann and Sam had 11 children.
- 59. Sarah Ann Parker DRUMMOND, b. 26 Nov. 1794, Accomac County, VA; m. 9 May 1810,
Accomac County, VA, Samuel HENDERSON. Sarah Ann d. 26 Oct 1866, Marion County, MO.
- 60. Charles STEWART, b. 1781, Fauquier County, VA; m. about 1804, VA, Eleanor B.
McINTOSH. Charles d. 22 July 1858, "Piney Ridge" near Chantilly, Fairfax County, VA. Eleanor
and Charles had 14 children.
- 61. Eleanor B. McINTOSH, m. about 1804, Charles STEWART.
- 62. Walter BEVANS, b. 13 Mar 1783, Allegany County, MD; m. 15 Apr 1816, "Prospect Farm"
near Hancock, Washington County, MD, Mary Ann SUMMERS. Walter served as a Captain in the
MD Militia during the War of 1812. He d. 15 Mar 1840, Allegany County, MD and is buried in St.
Patrick's churchyard, Little Orleans, Allegany County, MD. Walter and Mary Ann had 10 children.
- 63. Mary Ann SUMMERS, b. 16 Jan 1797, St. Mary's County, MD; m. Capt. Walter BEVANS,
"Prospect Farm" near. Hancock, Washington County, MD, Capt. Walter BEVANS. Mary Ann and
her family moved to MO after Walter's death. Mary Ann d. 27 Oct 1881, Saline County, MO.
- SIXTH GENERATION
112. Samuel SKINNER was in Carlisle, PA in 1752 and later in Bedford, Bedford County, PA. He
may have been a member of Col. Bouquet's forces and he may have m. 4 Feb 1758, Charleston, SC,
Catherine BULLEN, widow of William REID. Samuel and his wife had 8 children, all b. in PA.
- 114. David CHAMBERS, b. abt 1730, was Col. David Chambers of the Hunterdon NJ Militia (and
other NJ forces during the American Revolution); m. (1) abt 1755, Somerset County, NJ, Ann
GASTON, dau of Joseph and Margaret GASTON. David and Ann had 3 children. David m. (2)
13 Apr 1768, Sarah SLOAN, the marriage bond being taken out in Allenstown, PA but is in the NJ
Archives. David d. 1795, Ohio County, VA (WV) and was buried at Short Creek, Ohio County, VA.
David and Sarah had 5 children.
- 115. Sarah SLOAN m. 13 Apr 1768, NJ, Col. David CHAMBERS. Sarah d. 12 Apr 1814 in
Brooke (formerly Ohio) County, VA (WV).
- 116. Samuel HENDERSON, b. 8 Jan 1743, emigrated from Ireland in 1765 to Accomac County; m.
8 Nov. 1776, DE, Charlotte DELANAR (DALLINAR). Samuel d. 10 May 1798, Accomac County,
VA. Charlotte and Samuel had 10 children.
- 117. Charlotte DELANAR (DALLINAR), b. abt 1755, m. 8 Nov 1776, DE, Samuel HENDERSON.
Charlotte d. after 1800.
- 118. Richard DRUMMOND, b. bet 1747-1757, probably Accomac County, VA; m. 31 Jan 1784,
Accomac County, VA, Elizabeth RILEY. Richard d. 1795, Accomac County, VA. Elizabeth and
Richard had 4 children.
- 119. Elizabeth RILEY, b. bef 1777; m. (1) 31 Jan 1784, Accomac County, VA, Richard
DRUMMOND; m. (2) William DOWNING. Elizabeth d. by 1830.
- 120. James STEWART, b. abt 1740, England or Scotland; d. 14 Dec 1822, VA. James m. Elizabeth
(b. 1733, d. 31 Aug 1812) but she may not have been his only wife. James, with some help from a
wife or wives, had 10 children.
- 122. John McINTOSH, d. about 1818, Fairfax County, VA; m. Alice and they had 4 children.
- 124. Ignatius BEVANS, b. abt 1745; m. about 1780, Eleanor. Ignatius d. 9 Mar 1815 and is buried
in St. Patrick's churchyard, Little Orleans, Allegany County, MD. Eleanor and Ignatius had 6 or 7
- 125. Paul SUMMERS, b. abt 1758; m. (1) Miss DENT (d. abt 1797); m. (2) Miss SOPER. Paul and
Miss Dent had 2 children.
Return to the top of this page
Return to the Family Data
Return to the GHOTES home page
You are visitor number to this Web site.
Web site copyright 1996-2005 by Barbara Cox. Page updated February 20, 2005